Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hallmark Card Studio 2008 (Windows Vista / XP) Review

3 Different Review

Review 1

This is a great piece of software. I have XP and it was load and go right from the start. It is simple to use and does a lot of tasks too. Unlike other cardmakers - you don't even have to put the cd in the drive (once it's loaded of course...). Even my 70 year old father has made great cards using this. You can import you digital pictures for your cards too. Projects are easily saved to be worked on later if you wish. Buy this product - it is worth the money.

Review 2

I bought this to replace my previous hallmark software that would not work with windows xp and no drivers were available. This new software includes cards I have already bought in the hallmark store. what I liked most about my previous software was creating my own cards, but the clipart in this version is terrible. It looks like toddlers drew it. It does have the ability to email cards and add music which is nice, but I mostly bought it to make cards at home since I have trouble getting to the store and I am disappointed compared to my previous hallmark software. If I could get the driver for it, I would go back to it. I could have used that software forever.
Review 3

I am very happy with the wonderful cards I made with this Hallmark card studio 2008. No problem installing. Easy to use. It will pay for its self in no time. But, I misunderstood the discription about repairing photos. I thought I had the ability to fix up old photos. NOT. After reading manual, I learned I needed the Delux version to use the Photo works repair process. Now I am forced to eather buy the Delux version or look elswhere to find a software to repair old photos. I dont see buying another Hallmark card software just for this one thing and then waisting the money I paid for this software. I think they should have placed this in the discription. Then I would have just bought the Delux instead.

No comments: